Please note that:
- The information in any e-mail sent by/from JPSA is confidential and may be legally privileged.
- It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
- If you have received this communication in error, please address an email with the subject heading “Received in error,” send to the sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
- If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- The provisions listed above apply to all emails sent from jp-sa.org email addresses, except where otherwise stated.
- Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing terms and conditions of the Justice Project South Africa.
- PDF attachments to this email require Adobe Acrobat 7 or later in order to open them.
- JPSA cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
- This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by AntiVirus software.
Mailing list subscription and removal.
JPSA maintains an active and free mailing list for those who wish to be kept up to date with what is going on in the realm of road traffic law and its enforcement. We do not and never will simply add anyone to this list without their express request to be added to it and we do not share any email and/or other personal information with anyone outside of JPSA.
Subscribing to our mailing list:
To subscribe to our free mailing list, please send a blank email to email@example.com. Our mailing list server will send you a confirmation email to verify your requested subscription and as soon as you reply to it, you will be added to this list.
Removal from our mailing list
Just like with the subscription to our mailing list, the process of removing yourself from the mailing list is automated. Please send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mailing list server will send you a confirmation email to verify your request for removal and as soon as you reply to it, you will be removed from this list